Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Explanation Writing

WALT - Practice explanation writing

Why is regular exercise important?

I will be explaining to you three main points to why regular exercise is important. How you can live longer, keeps you in a good mood and also keeps you healthy


First point for this explanation is about you and me living longer for the rest of our lives. Regular exercise helps us to live longer by being fit and always eating healthy food. Eating fruits and veggies will help you increase the level of having heart disease.

Secondly exercise also keeps you in a good mood for the day. By walking in the morning for 30 mins each day, stretching, running and other exercises. When you have finished doing all of that you will feel more happier and more excited for the day that is coming ahead.  


Finally my last main point of regular exercise is to keep your body in a healthy weight. Meaning to eat healthy and it helps you lower the risk of some diseases including type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.


I believe these three main points will help you live longer, keeping you in a good mood and keeping you healthy are reasons why regular exercise is important. I hope you take this information and use this to keep you body strong.

Today I have finished off my practice explanation writing. This is to help with my test next week. The topic for this explanation writing is Why is regular exercise important? I have written three elements explaining each idea i have brainstormed. Hope you get information from this explanation writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment