Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

Tapawha Learning with the teacher

Today my group and I (Tapawha) were meeting our teacher for our gloss test results. We were to look at our test results and see if we have improved. My results were fine but I still needed to improve and practice on my division, fraction and all kinds of maths work.

After looking through our results for our gloss test. My maths teacher (Mrs Tele'a) and my group were just going through some problems we were stuck on. So we started off by working our some fractions. Like how to write 1/2 or 1/10, putting the number in order. Smallest to largest. we also made equations like 1/2 of 40 = ? We started of by thinking of a division, 40 divided by 2 which equals 20. So 1/2 of 40 = 20. We moved in decimals and did the same thing. Like what is 1/2 in decimal from. The answer 0.5.
Image result for fraction
Image result for fraction

No comments:

Post a Comment