Pages

Saturday 7 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey Bonus Activity

Bonus Activity
Choose a family member and conduct a short interview. In the interview ask them five questions about themselves:
  1. What is your name?
  2. Where were you born?
  3. How many siblings do you have?
  4. What is your favourite thing about living in New Zealand?
  5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?

Here I am interviewing my sister Amelia
What is your name? Amelia
Where were you born? Auckland, New Zealand
How many siblings do you have? 2
What is your favourite thing about living in New Zealand? My favourite thing about living in New Zealand is very nice people, very nice beaches and amazing learning.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why? I would go to Rarotonga because it has fresh food, beautiful beaches. Amazing hotels to stay in.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Loseli!

    Awesome blog! I have 5 siblings from different families. I was sure I commented on this yesterday actually. Maybe it was your sisters blog haha!

    Great interview! You definitely are keeping up the high standard of work I expect from you.

    Kia kaha! I hope you're having a nice day!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Loseli!

    I really loved reading your blog as well. I only have one sister so my family is quite small compared to yours or Mark's! I was very lucky, though, as Leigh (my sister) and I grew up to be the best of friends. She is two years younger than I am and even though we live in different countries and have quite different lives, we are still really close.

    Are you good friends with your siblings? Do you like to do things together? It sounds like Amelia would like to travel to Rarotonga one day. Does that sound interesting to you, too? Would you like to go with her? I had the chance to travel with Leigh on a few different occasions and we had a blast! My favourite memory of traveling with Leigh is going cycle touring through Berlin, Germany. We had so many fun times together!

    I hope that you and your family are having a great holiday together as well :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete