Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey Day 2: Bonus Activity


Bonus activity
Wellington is the capital city of New Zealand. Have you been to Wellington? If so, please tell us about two things that you did when you were in Wellington.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to go to Wellington, follow the link to learn more about this very cool city: Discover Wellington.

On your blog, tell us what two things you would like to do if you had the chance to visit Wellington. Would you go to the botanical gardens or visit the Beehive? Perhaps you would prefer to go shopping on Cuba Street or go out for dinner on Quay Street…

Day 2 bonus activity: The two things that I want to do if I visit Wellington is to see all the events they have been taking. Such as the Christmas parade, where carollers hits the streets and sing xmas songs. The other thing that I want to do when I go visit Wellington is to see all the paintings and arts that artist have been doing also their restaurants. It is amazing to see so many food they make.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Loseli,

    I used to live in Wellington when I was studying film quite a while ago. I can tell you that those are all excellent things to do.

    Do you like the movies? Have you ever heard of Weta Workshop? They did a whole lot of work for the Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, King Kong, and Tintin! Cool eh? If I were to go back, I would want to take a tour of that place.

    Oh, and jump off the wharf during summer. They have a special bit for jumping off where it's safe.

    Looking forward to the next post!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Loseli
    I haven't been to Wellington but I really want to go on the cable cars. Keep up the blogging Loseli!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete