Pages

Thursday 16 June 2016

Room 16's Special Guest/ Literacy Task

WALT: Identify the main ideas 


Few weeks ago my reading group and I have been reading an article about being a hero and how to achieve goals and ambitions. My beautiful literacy teacher Miss Clark has made this presentation for us to answer and to write a letter to a famous player. 

This article is called It Helps to be a Hero and room 16's teacher Mrs Kneepkens went online and found a well-known player named Paul Whatuira who played for the Parramatta Eels. he came into room 16's class and they were shocked that they didn't know that he was going to come.

The famous player I chose was Maria Tutaia. Maria Tutaia played netball for the Auckland Diamonds at the National Bank Cup. The reason why I chose her because she made her dream come true and that she achieved her goals and ambitions.    

No comments:

Post a Comment