Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Fear Factor Challenge

Walt: think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.


This morning was just a normal day, nobody wasn't excited for anything it was just called a nice and chillin relaxing day.Our teacher Mr Goodwin showed us this youtube video contestants from Fear Factor. Now it's time for the ultimate Room 6 Fear Factor. Our teacher had to pick contestants to do the Room 6 Fear Factor challenge.

This morning my class and I were watching a YouTube video from the show called Fear Factor. Have you watched Fear Factor before? The contestants was a man and a women and they were partners. It was so fun watching even though it was disgusting.


Plan of my paragraph topics

1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
How Mr Goodwin say it made me think it was for real but it wasn't
3. Body Paragraph 2
The contestants being picked
4. Body Paragraph 3
Just another one of Mr Goodwin’s tricks
5. Conclusion
What I think about the fear factor challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment