Pages

Saturday 29 August 2015

Advice Teller for James Abel

Walt: think critically about what we read ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this task I have learned that when I am writing advice to someone I must think critically and write critically. I have been thinking critically to what advice I am giving to people like a man called James Abel. He has been told that it was the place to give advice to.

James told me that a buddy of his had suggested that he should by a fitness watch for him. He didn't know exactly what they are for and what they do. He went to check out at this store and this nice lady appears at the shop and recommended either the Fitbit Charge or the Garmin Vivo Fit. Please leave a comment below if you like it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment